PC_Bedford_0297Former Holy Trinity Church, Bedford (Boots “Pelham” series postcard, unused) Church built in 1838-39 to the designs of John Brown of Norwich with a chancel added in 1865 by F. C. Penrose. In 1979 it was acquired by the Harpur Trust for use as an annexe to the Bedford High School for Girls which opened in 1980. In 2003-4 a sports hall was built to the north of the church. A modern single-storey, flat-roofed extension has been added to the north-west corner of the church. It now forms part of Bedford Sixth Form College.
PC_Bedford_0298
PC_Bedford_0299
PC_Bedford_0300
PC_Bedford_0301
PC_Bedford_0302
PC_Bedford_0303
PC_Bedford_0304
PC_Bedford_0305
PC_Bedford_0306
PC_Bedford_0307
PC_Bedford_0308
PC_Bedford_0309
PC_Bedford_0310
PC_Bedford_0311
PC_Bedford_0312
PC_Bedford_0313
PC_Bedford_0314
PC_Bedford_0315
PC_Bedford_0316
PC_Bedford_0317
PC_Bedford_0318
PC_Bedford_0319
PC_Bedford_0320
PC_Bedford_0321
PC_Bedford_0322
PC_Bedford_0323
PC_Bedford_0324
PC_Bedford_0325Unused RP postcard - Elstow Moot Hall - Interior of Bunyan Meeting Room